Fontina,crecenza and speck cheese cannelloni
Suggested material offered in store
1 ball of pasta dough (Elena’s recipe) to make the cannelloni
400g Fontina in cubes
200g of Stracchino cheese or double cream Brie
24 slices of Speck
4-6 sprigs of thyme
1 cup cream
60g Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, add Fontina cheese, thyme and pepper.
- Mix in the Stracchino cheese (or Brie) to make a soft textured stuffing.
- To make the cannelloni; make your pasta, cut into rectangles, boil in water and lay them on a dishcloth.
- Place a bit of stuffing on each rectangle always starting from the bottom part and rolling your way up.
- Wrap a slice of speck around each cannelloni.
- Place cannelloni in a buttered baking dish and pour cream on top of them. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and add diced butter.
- Cook in preheated oven at 375* for 20 minutes until golden brown and serve with thyme.
*Optional: you may also make your own béchamel sauce to replace the cream.
Back to the recipes list