Pasta al forno di Pasqua
Suggested material offered in store
1 kilo of cooked fresh pasta (thick fettucine) or 700gr of fresh pasta uncooked
200gr of diced prosciutto*
200gr diced prosciutto cotto
250gr grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup chopped parsley
400gr of fresh ricotta
75gr of butter
½ cup of cream 35%
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F
- Cook the pasta for 30 seconds, drain and pass in cold water. Put in a bowl with a little olive oil and mix gently (to prevent pasta sticking together).
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, add the parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Then add prosciutto and parsley and mix well.
- Add the ricotta and again mix well.
- Add the cream, salt and a lot of pepper and mix well.
- Butter a rectangular dish and add the pasta.
- Add the egg mixture and mix gently to incorporate the sauce with the pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and sprinkle with butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes and then broil and cook for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Take out of the oven and let cool. This is a dish that is tasted at room temperature.
*Buy a thick slice and dice it.
This is a very beautiful tradition and memory that my mother cooked us for Easter.
Back to the recipes list