Eggs and zucchini tortino
Suggested material offered in store
1 large eggplant
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 glass of milk (4 oz)
Salt and pepper
1. Slice zucchini lengthwise and sliced eggplant. Oil, salt and pepper and grill.
2. Butter a round pan (22 cm) and recovered with parchement paper. Butter and recover from zuchinni stiking out of the board.
3. Beat eggs with milk, 2 tbsp of parmesan, chopped parsley, chopped basil, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the mixture in a pan (half cooked) with a knob of butter.
5.Assemble the dish by pouring a floor of egg, eggplant and zucchini and repeat.
6. Fold inwards in excess zucchini. Add salt and pepper and place in oven to 380 F degrees for 12 minutes.
Back to the recipes list