Tomato and ricotta di buffala stuffed raviolis
Suggested material offered in store
500g Italian tomatoes
Fresh pasta (Any pasta that can be stuffed)
250g of ricotta di buffala
1. Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, remove them and put them in cold water.
2. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut the tomatoes.
3. Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet with the icing sugar, the salt, the oil, the garlic and the Thyme.
4. Bake at 175F for 3h until they are caramelized.
5. Mix the caramelized tomatoes with the ricotta di buffala and the parmesan.
6. Assemble the raviolis with the pasta and the stuffing.
7. Put the raviolis in salted boiling water.
8. Serve in butter, with thyme and parmesan
Back to the recipes list