Tomato and ricotta di bufala stuffed half-moon ravioli
Suggested material offered in store
500g Italian tomatoes
Ball of fresh pasta
250g of ricotta di bufala
100g of parmesan cheese
2 to 3 tsp of icing sugar
2 garlic cloves
2 or 3 thyme sprigs
1. Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, remove them and put them in cold water.
2. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut the tomatoes in half.
3. Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet with the icing sugar, the salt, the oil, the garlic and the Thyme.
4. Bake at 225F for 3 hours (or longer) until they are caramelized.
5. Mix the caramelized tomatoes with the ricotta di buffala and the parmesan.
6. Assemble the half-moon ravioli with the pasta and the stuffing.
7. Put the ravioli in salted boiling water.
8. Serve the half-moon ravioli in melted butter, top it with additional thyme and parmesan.
Back to the recipes list