Tomato and ricotta di bufala stuffed half-moon ravioli
Suggested material offered in store
500g Italian tomatoes
250g of ricotta di bufala
100g of parmesan cheese
2 to 3 tsp of icing sugar
2 garlic cloves
2 or 3 thyme sprigs
1. Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute, remove them and put them in cold water.
2. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut the tomatoes in half.
3. Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet with the icing sugar, the salt, the oil, the garlic and the Thyme.
4. Bake at 225F for 3 hours (or longer) until they are caramelized.
5. Mix the caramelized tomatoes with the ricotta di buffala and the parmesan.
7. Put the ravioli in salted boiling water.
8. Serve the half-moon ravioli in melted butter, top it with additional thyme and parmesan.
Back to the recipes list